- Software Engineering and Architecture
- Web Development
- Reactive Programming
- Internet of Things and Embedded Systems
Tools and Technologies
Here is an incomplete list of tools and technologies I’ve been working with recently:
- Web Frameworks: Vue.JS, React (w/ Typescript)
- Backend Languages: C# (.NET Core), Python, Node.JS
- Backend Frameworks: ASP.NET Core, Express
- Infrastructure: AWS (CloudFormation, Lambda), Serverless Framework, Docker,
- Winner of 2018 Hackess to Justice Hackathon
- Runner up for Queensland Best Transport Solution award for GovHack 2017
- Honourable Mention for Queensland Innovation is Key award for GovHack 2017
- Winner of 2016 Tanda Hackathon
- Software Developer @ Department of Transport and Main Roads (for Transmax)
Worked on the Cooperative and Automated Vehicle Initiative (CAVI). Worked with next generation technologies to improve safety for vulnerable road users of Queensland roads.
- Software Developer @ Transmax
Software Developer within the Office of the CTO, working on a range of next generation web applications creating innovative solutions to traffic management. Work with a wide range of technologies, including Docker, .NET Core and React.
- (Internship) Project Officer @ the Department of Justice and Attorney-General QLD
Created a chatbot for assisting with neighbourhood disputes. Designed the architecture of the chatbot, made deicisions on what technologies to use. Developed, built and deployed the chatbot on the Azure platform using continous integration and delivery.
- Student Web Developer @ eLIPSE, UQ
Developed web applications to support online learning for the University of Queensland.
- Tutor @ UQ
- Master of Engineering - Software Engineering
- Bachelor of Engineering (Honours Class IIA) - Software Engineering